WHO WE ARE
Minority Denim is a laboratory for developing washes and
dying processes, located in the north of Portugal.
The company was founded in April of 2015 by Diogo Aguiar which as a long experience in denim washes and special dying development.
We believe that with our vision of the industry we are truly making a contribution to a better world.
Our motto is sustainability and corporate social responsibility, where we feel very positive and excited about the future, continuing in constant research to find new and exclusive solutions for the market and the clients.
Minority Denim highly values the quality of its services so the company has a wide range of contacts with various market players from garment manufacturers, to designers, fabric and knitwear producers, accessories producers, among others, in order to have all the possibilities to help customers and offer them full support during their journey.
At this moment Minority Denim provides services in companies around the world, like Spain, Tunisia, Morocco, Pakistan, and Dubai.
In order to make long and lasting relations with our clients we take very seriously the data protection, ensuring the total exclusivity in regions and products that different companies may compete.
Our Vision is to be recognised worldwide as a strong partner to consider in washing and dyeing consultancy, creating trends and contributing to the constant development of the sector..
Our mission is to create value in all projects and to present increasingly sustainable solutions that fulfill our expectations and those of all customers.
SUSTAINABILITY OS OUR MAIN GOAL!
Minority Denim values, above all, respect for the environment and the sustainable development of society, ensuring practices such as:
– Water treatment;
– Adoption of solar panels;
– Creating organic compost of our waste;
– Avoid the use of plastics as much as possible;
– Reduction of chemical products in the processes, or even avoid their use;
– Investment in new technologies, with a focus on sustainability, which allow us to reduce the consumption of energy, water, chemicals and auxiliaries, process times and mainly the reduction of the contact of operators with chemicals or components harmful to their health;
-Organic Dyes in order to create a circular economy;
– Through our know-how, we were able to reach high levels of assertiveness and increase sales success, which allows us to reduce the resources and execution time of the samples..